I. Choose the most appropriate answer by crossing the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet:
1. Cooperative Learning is a kind of teaching strategy with the following characteristics, except:
a. students learn in teams
b. each team consists of students of homogeneous levels of ability
c. each member of a team is responsible for learning
d. each member of a team is responsible for helping other members learn.
2. Four principles which are key to the structural approach proposed
by Kagan and Kagan include the following, except:
a. simultaneous interaction c. positive interdependence
b. equal participation d. heterogeneous grouping
3 . In applying the teaching-learning cycle, teachers should …….
a. spend equal time for each stage.
b. go through all the stages for both spoken and written language.
c. spend more time in the building knowledge stage.
d. be free in allocating the time for each stage.
4. Reading models of a text can be done in the ……
a. building knowledge stage. c. joint construction stage
b. modeling stage. d. all the above.
5. Computer-assisted Language Learning (CALL) is a kind of language learning which involves the use of computers as
a. tutor c. tool
b. stimulus d. any of the above
1. Teacher’s individual personality can influence …….
A. the length of interaction C. the quality of interaction
B. the number of interaction D. the type of interaction
II. Answer the following question.
How would you enhance students’ interaction in a listening class ?